Qualified Person QP
We are currently looking for a permanent Qualified Person / QP to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, based in the Hertfordshire area. This exci... View Job
Quality Systems Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Sys... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Manager you will act ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading life sciences company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for ensuring that medicinal products are manufactured in accordance to company and regulatory guidelines, whilst being accountable for QP certification and release in accordance with 2001/82/EC and Eudralex Vol IV annex 16.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure that the batch of finished drug products meet requirements ensuring certification is permitted under the terms of the manufacturing / importation authorisation.
2. As the Qualified Person (QP), you will ensure all activities associated with the manufacture and testing of the medicinal product have been conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines.
3. You will complete Quality System reviews, ensuring on-going reliance on QMS to complete routine responsibilities are well founded.
4. You, the Qualified Person (QP), will have oversight of third party manufacturers, ensuring that all products are manufactured to company and regulatory compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Qualified Person (QP) you will hold a relevant degree in a science based
2. You will be a Qualified Person (QP) via permanent provisions. 3. You will previously have audited manufacturers. Holding an Auditor qualification would be advantageous.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Qualified Person | QP | GMP | Audit | Third Party | Home-Based | Batch Release | QMS | Remote | QA | Quality Lead | GxP | Buckinghamshire | England | United Kingdom
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.