Head of Quality We are currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Quality you will be ... View Job
Quality Operations QP We are currently looking for a Quality Operations QP to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Quality Operations QP you will be ... View Job
Quality Director We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading, award-winning pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in South Wales. As the Qua... View Job
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the North West. As the Qualified Person QP you will be responsible for driving compliance of the operational areas to company and industry regulations whilst also being responsible for batch release of commercial and Investigational Medicinal Products, of varying dosage forms.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain a thorough understanding of international regulatory guidance, Client, ISO and Corporate requirements, ensuring that all work within the QA department and across site are compliant to these.
2. You will lead from the Operational Quality Assurance team from the front, providing leadership and guidance to QA Officers and other Qualified Persons (QP).
3. As the Qualified Person QP, you will represent the site on product quality matters by having effective communication with regulatory authorities, internal and external customers and agencies.
4.You will also be tasked with Qualified Person (QP) duties, releasing commercial batches. Upon request, you will also assist with the release of IMP products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Eligibility to act as a Qualified Person as defined in 2001/83/EC and 2001/82/EC
2. Proven industry experience leading and developing Quality functions and teams.
3. A strong working knowledge of the principle and guidelines for GMP regulations. Knowledge of GxP would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.