Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
Senior Auditor We are currently looking for a Senior Auditor to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Auditor you will be responsible... View Job
Quality Lead QP We are currently looking for a Quality Lead and Qualified Person to join a leading, international biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire are... View Job
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North West area. As the Qualified Person, you will be responsible for the management of the Quality Operations team, the development of site wide Quality Systems, along side batch release duties.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure that there is an effective Quality Assurance service established, for all operational tasks. This will include managing and developing the Quality Management System, including owning the CAPA and Deviation processes and Customer complaints.
2. You will be tasked with the effective working of the Quality team. This will include financial planning, headcount management and training programmes implemented. You will also execute cost reduction plans within the department.
3. As the Qualified Person, you will also establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Senior Leadership Team as well as internal and external customers. You will also drive a GMP and Quality First culture throughout.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be a Qualified Person with experience working in a Sterile site.
2.Previous Quality Assurance Management or Supervisory experience is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with biologics would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.