QA Manager QP We are currently looking for a QA Manager & QP to join a leading company based in the South East. As the QA Manager & QP you will be responsible for m... View Job
Senior Quality Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Senior Quality Manager... View Job
Qualified Person Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East region, w... View Job
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a pharmaceutical company based in the North East, who are about to enter an exciting phase of their development.. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for managing a team of QA officers alongside the batch release process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage and develop an established team of QA Officers, ensuring that the Quality standards meet the expected regulations. As their direct line manager, you will spearhead the teams development, and will have a hands on approach with their training.
2. You will manage and develop the site wide QMS, working with the Quality Director and the wider business, assisting in the guidance of the business from a Quality perspective. You will therefore need to ensure that the QMS is fit for purpose at all times.
3. As the Qualified Person, you will ensure that all products are manufactured and released in accordance with EU directive 2001/83/EC. You will be tasked with the release of various products, including sterile and non-sterile dosage forms.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be a Qualified Person in accordance with EU Directive 2001/83/EC. Prior experience releasing sterile products would be advantageous, however not essential.
2. You will have previously managed or supervised a Quality Assurance team within a pharmaceutical setting.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.