J4493CheshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£60,000 to £70,000 per annumFull Time26/09/2017Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Qualified Person (QP) Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a permanent Qualified Person / QP to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, based in the Wiltshire area. This exciting... View Job
Quality Systems Manager We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Quality Systems Ma... View Job
Head of Quality Assurance Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a global Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshi... View Job
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West region. As the Qualified Person (QP), you will be responsible for ensuring batches have been manufactured in accordance with national regulatory requirements as outlined in the EC Directives 2001/83/EC & 2001/82/EC
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person (QP) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will ensure that the batch of finished drug products meet requirements ensuring certification is permitted under the terms of the manufacturing / importation authorisation.
2. As the Qualified Person (QP), you will ensure all activities associated with the manufacture and testing of the medicinal product have been conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines.
3. You will complete Quality System reviews, ensuring on-going reliance on QMS to complete routine responsibilities are well founded.
4. You, the Qualified Person (QP), will liaise with Regulatory Affairs with the submission of new or maintenance of existing product licenses.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person (QP) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Qualified Person (QP) you will hold a relevant degree in a science based discipline.
2. You will be a Qualified Person (QP) via permanent provisions.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.