J4250SicilyPharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£50,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time14/11/2017Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Qualified Person (QP) Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance - Biologics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company, based in the south of Wales. As the Quality Assuran... View Job
QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Senior Quality Systems Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
We are currently looking for a permanent Qualified Person / QP to join a manufacturing and distribution company, based in Malta. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Person who is currently named on a Manufacturing Licence and who wants to gain further exposure to batch release duties, in a growing business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Undertake the duties of a Qualified Person as defined in Directives 2001/83/EC as amended and 2001/20/EC responsible for recording batches released in the QP Register.
2. Responsible for review of relevant documentation associated with the manufacture and testing of Drug Substance and Drug Product Intermediates, as well as being responsible for the QP certification of Drug Product Intermediates in accordance with UK Code of Conduct for Qualified Persons.
3. Support the Head of Quality Assurance, ensuring GMP compliance throughout the site.
To be successful as the Qualified Person / QP we must identify the following on application:
1. Certified / registered Qualified Person with a degree in a relevant science discipline (i.e chemistry, biotechnology, quality management etc) plus proven industry experience as a QP named on a manufacturing licence.
2. Previous GxP, QMS process design / implementation / management / utilisation, auditing and project management experience
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.