Job Reference: J5634397
Updated On: 08/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West region. As the Qualified Person (QP), you will be responsible for ensuring batches have been manufactured in accordance with national regulatory requirements as outlined in the EC Directives 2001/83/EC & 2001/82/EC
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Qualified Person (QP) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will ensure that the batch of finished drug products meet requirements ensuring certification is permitted under the terms of the manufacturing / importation authorisation.
2. As the Qualified Person (QP), you will ensure all activities associated with the manufacture and testing of the medicinal product have been conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines.
3. You will complete Quality System reviews, ensuring on-going reliance on QMS to complete routine responsibilities are well founded.
4. You, the Qualified Person (QP), will liaise with Regulatory Affairs with the submission of new or maintenance of existing product licenses.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person (QP) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Qualified Person (QP) you will hold a relevant degree in a science based
2. You will be a Qualified Person (QP) via permanent provisions.
Key Words: Qualified Person, QP, Quality, QMS, Quality Management System, GMP, Batch, Release, Drug, Pharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent | Experience Dependent
Working in partnership with a pharmaceutical manufacturing site, we are looking for a Qualified Person who would be interested in a permanent opportunity. The business operates as a CDMO, so it is fa...Science
View & Apply
Head of Quality Assurance (Qualified Person)
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance (Qualified Person) to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Head of Quality Assurance (Qualified Person) you w...Science
View & Apply