J3440CroydonPharmaceutical Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time20/01/2017Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance – Auditing
Quality Assurance – Compliance
Quality Assurance - GDP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Quality Assurance
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Qu... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a global life science company based in the Kent area. As the Quality Manager you will be respon... View Job
Senior Quality Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Manager to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey a... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality GDP Compliance Support to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South London area. As the Quality GDP Compliance Support you will be responsible for assisting with everyday Responsible Person (RP) duties - liaising with Retail Pharmacy teams, Buying & Trading teams and Warehouse teams to ensure full Good Distribution Practice (GDP) compliance in line with the latest regulations from the MHRA
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality GDP Compliance Support will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Capture training records on a central database for GDP compliance for any site that has a Wholesale Distribution Authorisation (WDA) and site licences (warehouses and pharmacies).
2. Monitor day-to-day compliance, highlighting issues with pest control, temperature recordings, product discrepancies, product recall activity and compliance with SOPs.
3. Conduct regular internal audits ideally every 3 months
4. Ensure issues following MHRA audits in pharmacies are followed up and resolved within 6 months.
5. Identify deficiencies and put together action plans to resolve them
6. Ensure pharmacy, cold chain and warehouse ambient SOPs are revised annually
7. Attend relevant MHRA Symposia (twice a year)
8. Act as the company representative at the BAPW RP Forum
9. Conduct risk assessments of internal and external audits
10. Be present at all MHRA inspections
11. Train up to be an RP over three years
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality GDP Compliance Support we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science related field
2. Proven industry experience in quality management environment & some previous knowledge of MHRA guidance
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GDP documentation and compliance
Key Words: GDP / WDA / MHRA / SOP / BAPW / RP / Responsible Person / Regulation / Good Distribution Practice / Pharmaceuticals / Wholesale
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.