Job Reference: J5635854
Updated On: 14/01/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality & Validation Lifecycle Manager to join a leading Therapeutics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality & Validation Lifecycle Manager you will be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality & Validation Lifecycle Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage the facility qualification and validation plan and oversee teams performing associated activities, including IQ OQ PQ, Aseptic Process Validation and Environmental monitoring.
2. Perform the Quality Oversight of the maintenance and calibration program, supporting and driving a cross functional team.
3. Coordinate projects with cross functional teams, including QA, Manufacturing operations and process development.
4. Contribute to the development and maintenance of various systems within the Quality department, including SOP’s and change control systems.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality & Validation Lifecycle Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within a biological/pharmaceutical sciences.
2. Proven industry experience within the Pharmaceutical sector.
3. An experienced leader in qualification and validation within manufacturing environments.
Key Words: Validation, Quality, Process Validation, QA, Quality Assurance, Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Group Quality Lead
Berkshire, Berkshire | £53,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Group Quality Lead to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire region. As the Senior Group Quality Lead you will be responsible for the fol...Science
View & Apply
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Kent area.Science
View & Apply