Job Reference: J5633717
Updated On: 21/09/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Analyst to join a leading diagnostics company based in the Midlands area. As the Quality Analyst you will be responsible for supporting on site operation managers in all aspects of Quality Management, and ensuring each department meets the standards required of ISO 15189.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Quality Analyst you will maintain the Quality manage System (QMS) and the Document Control System.
2. You will be responsible for the Quality Assurance and Control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits.
3. A responsibility of the Quality Analyst will be to develop and implement training and education programmes, educating employees and management on quality processes, standards and results.
4. You will also provide advice and support to the Site Manager and teams on Quality issues.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Analyst (12 month FTC) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working towards ISO 15189.
Key Words: Quality / QA / Quality Assurance / QC / Quality Control / Analyst / ISO / ISO15189 / ISO 17025 / Clinical / Diagnostics / QMS / Quality Management System / Document Control System / Documentation.
Other jobs with similar skills
Manager - Analytical and Formulation (Biologics)
Durham, - | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Manager - Analytical and Formulation (Biologics) to join a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation based in the North East. As the Manager - Analytical and Formulation (...Science
View & Apply
Wiltshire | £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the chemical and biochemical...Science
View & Apply