Job Reference: J5631540
Updated On: 14/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) and Validation Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area.
As the QA and Validation Analyst you will be responsible for implementing the CAPA plan linked to Validation and Qualification topics, as well as keeping GxP systems validated and qualified.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance (QA) and Validation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your role as the Quality Assurance and Validation Analyst will be to ensure that the Validation Plan is being followed, and updating the Validation Master Plan accordingly.
2. As the QA and Validation Analyst you will implement procedures for Equipment Validation, building a culture of Validation and ensuring GMP Compliance within the Quality Assurance team.
3. You will be responsible for implementing the CAPA plan and approving qualification reports / protocols for HVAC, Laminar Flow Units, autoclaves and oven.
4. As the QA and Validation Analyst you will participate in Change Controls associated with equipment and facility, working within the Quality Control Laboratories, Quality Assurance and Engineering departments.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA & Validation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance in a GMP regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Quality Assurance, CAPAs, and knowledge of the Validation process.
Key Words: Quality Assurance / Validation / CAPA / CIP / Clean Room / HVAC / Change Control / Compliance / GMP / Equipment Validation / Validation Master Plan / Qualification
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance to GMP and GC...Science
View & Apply
Berkshire, Berkshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Audit Manager you will be responsible for Customer and Regulatory Audit progra...Science
View & Apply
Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP
Buckinghamshire | £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP yo...Science
View & Apply