J3277EssexPharmaceutical Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time28/11/2016Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance – GMP
Quality Assurance - ISO9001
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an experienced QA Auditor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire a... View Job
Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company, based in the Leicestershire area. As ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a global life science company based in the Kent area. As the Quality Manager you will be respon... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the QA Analyst you will be responsible for checking of documentation and materials prior to manufacturing or despatch to customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will collate all the batch specific documentation and review them to ensure all relevant information is completed prior to QP review and certification. This will include preparing analysis certificates to be signed by the QP.
2. As the QA Analyst you will issue SOP's, record sheets and batch documentation to relevant departments, you will also issue inactivation statements and compile data for product quality reviews.
3. You will provide GMP training to new starters and manage quality documents, archiving and destroying the relevant documents as required.
4. Coordinate investigative activities in response to customer complaints/deviations, and participate in internal audit processes as required. This will involve coordinating with other members of the QA team, as well as the production and QC teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Good computer and communication skills, with a proven ability to liaise with internal staff and external customers.
2. Proven industry experience in the manufacture of veterinary or human biological, and or Pharmaceutical's is desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.