J563058SurreyPharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time05/10/2018Quality Assurance Quality Assurance - Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a Pharmaceutical manufacturing site based in the Kent area. As the Qualified Person you wil... View Job
Senior QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Materials Testing company based in the Shropshire area. As... View Job
QA Officer (Day+Night Shifts) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) and Validation Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area.
As the QA and Validation Analyst you will be responsible for implementing the CAPA plan linked to Validation and Qualification topics, as well as keeping GxP systems validated and qualified.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance (QA) and Validation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your role as the Quality Assurance and Validation Analyst will be to ensure that the Validation Plan is being followed, and updating the Validation Master Plan accordingly.
2. As the QA and Validation Analyst you will implement procedures for Equipment Validation, building a culture of Validation and ensuring GMP Compliance within the Quality Assurance team.
3. You will be responsible for implementing the CAPA plan and approving qualification reports / protocols for HVAC, Laminar Flow Units, autoclaves and oven.
4. As the QA and Validation Analyst you will participate in Change Controls associated with equipment and facility, working within the Quality Control Laboratories, Quality Assurance and Engineering departments.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA & Validation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance in a GMP regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Quality Assurance, CAPAs, and knowledge of the Validation process.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.