Job Reference: J5631466
Updated On: 09/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Systems Consultant to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North West.
As the Quality Systems Consultant you will be responsible for facilitating a program of Risk Reduction within QA GxP Systems, supporting the Regulatory Intelligence process and managing QMS systems on a Global scale.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Systems Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide support for the Quality Systems Team, facilitate a program of Risk Reduction the QA systems, managing and improving the document management system, Deviation / CAPA systems.
2. You will support the Regulatory Intelligence process and provide Audit support for Project Teams internally as well as working with outsourced Vendors / Service providers for relevant systems.
3. You will bring strong auditing experience and knowledge of EU, US and global GxP requirements in the Pharmaceutical industry.
4. You will ensure Compliance of relevant GxP Pharmaceutical systems and liaise with Software, IT and CSV project teams.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QAE Contractor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry with significant QA and Quality Systems experience (GxP).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with third parties, CMOs and external consultants at a pan-European or global level is advantageous.
Key Words: Quality Assurance / Consultant / QA Consultant / Quality Systems / GxP / Pharmaceutical / Audit / US / Global / CSV / Deviation / CAPA / Document Management / Vendors / Project / Systems / QMS / GMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QA Officer
Surrey | £36,000 - £43,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior QA Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining GxP systems across...Science
View & Apply
Quality Technical Assessor - NPI
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £43,000 - £46,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Technical Assessor - NPI to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Technical Assessor ...Science
View & Apply