Job Reference: J5638013
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Consultant in the Hertfordshire area for a leading pharmaceutical consultancy on a 3 to 6 month contractual basis. As the Quality Assurance Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting the Quality team with SOPs, QMS maintenance and have Good Documentation Practice experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Quality Assurance Consultant, you will be responsible the support for all documentation aspects for the Quality team.
2. You will ensure all documents and submissions will be in adherence to Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
3. Supporting the Quality team in QMS maintenance.
4. Delivering high-quality documents in a precise and timely manner.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life-Science degree.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance and Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SOPs and QMS or eQMS.
Key Words: Quality / QA / QMS / Quality Management System / GMP / Production / Manufacturing / Documentation / GDP / Good Documentation Practice / eQMS / SOPs / Quality Assurance Officer / Quality Assurance Associate / Pharmaceutical
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.