Job Reference: J5634415
Updated On: 16/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing business based in Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to influence and drive QA change.
As the Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the Engineering and Quality teams, advising on best process and improvements. Act as the Quality Assurance representative for the Engineering department, continuing to develop and reinforce a positive Quality culture.
2. Manage all QMS processes related to the sites engineering activities, including a focus on site utilities.
3. Manage change controls in line with the Engineering and Quality functions, working collaboratively across the departments.
4. Develop Quality processes within an engineering and maintenance environment.
5. Active member of the site water committee.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within an Engineering field; chemical, mechanical or electrical engineering would be an advantage.
2. Proven industry experience within a Pharmaceutical GMP validation environment.
3. Engineering/Maintenance background within a QA role with experience of managing QMS processes.
Key Words: QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering, Maintenance, QMS, GXP, GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Affairs Officer
London, Greater London | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Officer looking for an exciting new challenge? We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a leading animal health company based in t...Science
View & Apply