Site Quality Manager
We are currently supporting a fantastic opportunity for a Site Quality Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire are... View Job
Quality Officer II
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Officer II to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area. As t... View Job
Head of Quality Assurance
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Qu... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for leading the QA Operational team, ensuring product quality of all released batches.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide leadership and Quality Assurance management for the operational processes of batch releases. This will include batch reviewing, NCR's, Change Controls and Risk Assessments, ensuring product quality.
2. You will provide leadership to a Quality Assurance team, acting as the face of the Quality Assurance team, working collaboratively with other teams within the business, looking to continuously improve QA and regulatory compliance.
3. As the Quality Assurance Manager, You will ensure that the operations of the systems meets the business needs and regulatory guidelines, such as GMP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience as a Quality Manager within a pharmaceutical or Biologic manufacturer is essential for this position
2. A background working with regulatory agencies including the MHRA, working to GMP guidelines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.