International QA Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a International QA Auditor to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Scotland ar... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company based in the He... View Job
Senior Quality Specialist
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Specialist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Quality Specialist you will b... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Somerset area. As the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for overall management of the QA Department ensuring continued GMP compliance throughout the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take overall management of the QA team, working closely with the QC Manager and Head of Quality to form an effective leadership team ensuring GMP compliance is maintained.
2. The Quality Assurance Manager will take ownership of the QMS system, internal audit schedule, CAPA/change control implementation as well as the handling/trending of complaints.
3. You will be responsible for the product release schedule, this will involve documentation management along with the qualification and validation of equipment, processes and products to ensure all products released are GMP compliant.
4. It will be your responsibility to implement continuous improvement processes as well as participate in effective trending of key KPI's relating to Quality processes on site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in life science discipline, with experience of working within the Pharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Pharmaceutical QMS system, with 2-3 years Quality Assurance management positions.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ERP software or the ability to act as a Qualified Person would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.