J4296SurreyPharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£55,000 to £65,000 per annum - Car Allowance, Bonus, PensionFull Time18/08/2017Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Qualified Person (QP) Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance – GCP Quality Assurance - GxP Quality Assurance - Biologics Quality Assurance - IMPs
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Trainee Qualified Person
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Trainee QP to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Glasgow area. As the Trai... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading global Pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Manager you w... View Job
Device Quality Systems Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Device Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey region. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the high quality consistency of investigational and commercially manufactured products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with external manufacturers, ensuring compliance with relevant guidelines and the high quality of all products manufactured. This will include leading meetings/conferences, holding weekly updates and auditing.
2. You will act as a Senior member of the team, and will need to have the gravitas to lead internal meetings. This includes meetings with Site Leadership Teams from across EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
3. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will ensure that Quality Systems are maintained and developed, ensuring compliance to relevant regulations. You will also be tasked with developing Systems to ensure compliance with new/updated regulations, such as the Falsified Medicine Directive and the Serialisation projects.
4. You will work with other operational departments, agreeing Technical and Quality agreements for European products. Therefore, you will be reviewing, updating and implementing the QA Manual, Agreements and Plan, for the European sites.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience holding a Senior Quality Assurance post is essential. You must have the gravitas and presence to lead senior meetings.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical or Life Science GMP facility is essential. This can be from a manufacturing site or a Virtual/Remote site.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Quality Systems, ideally with an understanding of GxP principles. Exposure to technical aspects of a Quality Systems would be advantageous.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Senior | Quality Manager | Quality Director | Quality Specialist | QA Manager | QA | GxP | GMP | GCP | GDP | QMS | Quality Systems | MHRA | FDA | EMA | APAC | IMP | Commercial | Pharmaceuticals | Life Science | Serialisation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.