Quality Director We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading biologics company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Quality Director you will be r... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading biologics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Qualified Person you wi... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person QP you will be re... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company, based in the south of Wales. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of the companies Quality System (QMS), ensuring regulatory compliance with the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products and development of a QA team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Manager will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist with the introduction, development and management of the company QMS, ensuring that operational quality requirements are adhered to, throughout site.
2. You will utilise your management experience, leading a Quality Assurance team whilst being the point of contact for Quality enquiries throughout site. You will also manage the day to day tasks and importance of the Quality Assurance team.
3. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will identify and implement continuous improvement projects, both within the department and the wider business.
4. You will ensure the site is always updated with any changes to legislation or guidelines and other expectations of the pharmaceutical industry, focusing on GMP and quality management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience working within an established pharmaceutical business, managing a quality system and all of the aspects this includes. Experience managing an electronic QMS (eQMS) would be advantageous.
2. A thorough understanding of the legal requirements and the guidance issued for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products across Europe.
3. Previous experience managing a QA team, would be preferable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.