Job Reference: J5633625
Updated On: 19/08/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Quality Assurance Manager
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a Development and Manufacturing business, who focus on ATMP's, based in Scotland. . As the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for developing and leading the QA operation, including the site QMS, the QA Team and Strategy.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be tasked with ensuring suppliers to the business, are adhering to the relevant GxP regulations. This will include approval and monitoring of suppliers.
2. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will continually develop the site Quality System, ensuring the site adheres to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
3. You will work with the wider business to determine needs and supply strategies. This will be for both new suppliers, which you will asses suitability of, as well as existing suppliers ensuring appropriate Quality and Technical agreements are in place.
4. You will represent Quality with wider business activities, ensuring that Quality is represented through all technical and building projects, advising operational teams on relevant guidelines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience having covered GMP activities, any other GxPs would be advantageous.
2. Previous experience auditing to GMP standards is essential. You will also have worked within and audited sterile environments.
3. You will have previous experience managing a Quality Assurance team / function.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Quality Manager | QMS | Supplier | Vendor | ATMP | GxP | Temperature | Audit | Cleanroom | Sterile | Combination | GAMP | Schedule | Compliance
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Operational Quality & QP
London | £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of Operational Quality & QP to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the South East As the Head of Operational Quality & QP you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply
Head of Quality
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the South East As the Head of Quality you will be responsible for developing the strategic Quality d...Science
View & Apply