Job Reference: J5633625
Updated On: 19/08/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Quality Assurance Manager
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a Development and Manufacturing business, who focus on ATMP's, based in Scotland. . As the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for developing and leading the QA operation, including the site QMS, the QA Team and Strategy.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be tasked with ensuring suppliers to the business, are adhering to the relevant GxP regulations. This will include approval and monitoring of suppliers.
2. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will continually develop the site Quality System, ensuring the site adheres to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
3. You will work with the wider business to determine needs and supply strategies. This will be for both new suppliers, which you will asses suitability of, as well as existing suppliers ensuring appropriate Quality and Technical agreements are in place.
4. You will represent Quality with wider business activities, ensuring that Quality is represented through all technical and building projects, advising operational teams on relevant guidelines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience having covered GMP activities, any other GxPs would be advantageous.
2. Previous experience auditing to GMP standards is essential. You will also have worked within and audited sterile environments.
3. You will have previous experience managing a Quality Assurance team / function.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Quality Manager | QMS | Supplier | Vendor | ATMP | GxP | Temperature | Audit | Cleanroom | Sterile | Combination | GAMP | Schedule | Compliance
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Specialist - Supplier Assurance
Holytown | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a QA Specialist (Supplier Assurance) to join a leading life sciences com...Science
View & Apply
London | £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join an ATMP company based in the South East. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring site wide, GMP compliance and product quality require...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Officer - Audit
Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance of vendors and...Science
View & Apply