Job Reference: J5633666
Updated On: 03/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company, based in the Northern Ireland area. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for managing the companies Quality System (QMS), ensuring regulatory compliance with the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance Manager will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist with the introduction, development and management of the company QMS, ensuring that operational quality requirements are adhered to, throughout site.
2. You will utilise your management experience, leading a Quality Assurance team whilst being the point of contact for Quality enquiries throughout site. You will also manage the day to day tasks and importance of the Quality Assurance team.
3. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will identify and implement continuous improvement projects, both within the department and the wider business.
4. You will ensure the site is always updated with any changes to legislation or guidelines and other expectations of the pharmaceutical industry, focusing on GMP and quality management.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience working within an established pharmaceutical business, managing a quality system and all of the aspects this includes. Experience managing an electronic QMS (eQMS) would be advantageous.
2. PA thorough understanding of the legal requirements and the guidance issued for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products across Europe.
3. Previous experience managing a QA team, would be preferable.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Manager | GMP | Manufacturing | CAPA | QMS | Quality Systems | Quality Lead | MHRA | FDA | eQMS | Trackwise | Q Pulse | Audit
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Officer
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Quality Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for: ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Quality Auditor
Leeds | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a remote based Senior Auditor to join a pharmaceutical company. As the Auditor you will be responsible for conducting external audits of Manufacturing sites, API sites, Pa...Science
View & Apply