Job Reference: J5634019
Updated On: 16/11/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewI'm currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join an exciting pharmaceutical business based in Cambridge. You will be an influential Quality Assurance Manager with a strong background of pharmaceutical product development and Quality Management Systems.
In addition, as the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. You will drive and maintain company QA processes, promoting a positive and continuous improvement mind set across the business.
2. Organise and carry out external audits of vendors to GMP/GXP or GCP standards.
3. Train and mentor staff across all aspects of Quality Assurance processes, systems and procedures, ensuring complete understanding and co-operation across the business.
4. Point of contact for Health and Safety within the business.
To be successful in your application to this fantastic opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree within a scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience within Quality Assurance within the pharmaceutical sector
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of ICH & GXP guidelines
Key Words: Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Management System, GXP, IMP, ICH, Quality
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Manager GLP / GCP
Lothian | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced GLP Quality Manager professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO? We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Ce...Science
View & Apply
QA Team Lead
Wiltshire | £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Team Lead to join a leading life science company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Team Lead you will be responsible for managing the implementation of GMP compl...Science
View & Apply