Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Validation Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer - Batch Release to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Quality Assurance Officer - Batch Release you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance of all manufactured products prior to batch release.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer - Batch Release will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist all departments across the site in prompt handling of Quality incidents, deviations customer complaints using the on site QMS system, ensuring GMP compliance is maintained in a sterile manufacturing environment.
2. As the QA Officer you will assist in prompt review of Batch process records, ensuring products released adhere to key regulatory guidelines.
3. You will maintain GMP compliance through auditing and providing training to colleagues.
4. The QA officer will be the primary QA contact during their time on site and will take ownership for Quality across all site areas.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer - Batch Release we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline or equivalent
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment, experience in a Sterile manufacturing site would be advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the batch release process and GMP compliant documentation is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.