Job Reference: J5633528
Updated On: 24/07/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance of vendors and suppliers, as well as site based activities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist all departments across the site in prompt handling of Quality incidents, deviations customer complaints using the Trackwise QMS system.
2. As the QA Officer you will assist in prompt review of Batch process records, ensuring products released adhere to key regulatory guidelines.
3. You will maintain GMP compliance through auditing and providing training to colleagues.
4. The QA officer will be the primary QA contact during their time on site and will take ownership for Quality across all site areas.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance within a pharmaceutical QMS system.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines, working within Quality Assurance.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Aseptic | Biologics | Quality | Risk Analysis
Other jobs with similar skills
Reykjavï¿½k, Iceland | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland. As the QA Specialist you will be responsible for the Quality oversight of all products being ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Quality Specialist
Essex | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Specialist join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East region. As the Senior Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for managing an...Science
View & Apply