J563053BerkshirePharmaceutical Permanent£27,000 to £34,000 per annumFull Time04/10/2018Quality Assurance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Associate Director of Quality Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Associate Director of Quality to join a leading Life Science company based in the Cambridgesh... View Job
Quality Specialist KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESYour duties as the Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:1. You ... View Job
QC Analyst Are you an experienced QC Analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity?We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join an expanding biotech compan... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Assurance Officer, you will be responsible for reviewing and approving batch records and documentation ready for releasing sterile products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for preparing batch record documentation and performing reviews for compliance to Good Documentation Practices against established SOPs.
2. As a Quality Assurance Officer, you will perform reviews and approvals of change controls, create new documents (SOP s / forms / templates) and revise existing procedures.
3. Your duty will be to initiate deviations in Quality electronic systems, as well as performing follow ups on CAPAs and serve as a QA approver for investigations.
4. You will be given the responsibility to participate in internal audits, review regulatory correspondence and provide input into regulatory filings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As a Quality Assurance Officer, you must be able to utilize computer programs such as Microsoft suite, SAP, IDEA for CON, Learning One Source and other relevant electronic applications.
2. You should have knowledge of EU Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Quality Assurance.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.