Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Oxfordshire area... View Job
Senior QA Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Sen... View Job
International QA Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a International QA Auditor to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Scotland ar... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring manufacturing and testing areas remain GMP compliant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide Quality Assurance expertise following up on any quality issues and critical events and providing relevant GMP training and data integrity advice to your colleagues.
2. You will focus on management of the Quality Management System (deviations, CAPA, change controls, process improvements and customer complaints).
2. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for investigating deviations, having an involvement in auditing and batch review to Pharmaceutical Regulatory Requirements in a Sterile GMP environment.
3. You will review key quality documentation, and promote a GMP compliant Quality culture across the site, ensuring compliance to relevant company policies and procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Support Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Scientific Discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in working in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment, preferably Sterile.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.