Quality Lead QP We are currently looking for a Quality Lead and Qualified Person to join a leading, international biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire are... View Job
Qualified Person Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East region, w... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Quality Assuranc... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the Norfolk area. As the Quality Assurance Associate you will be responsible for implementing a global quality compliance function. You will work closely with internal and external departments ensuring post approval compliance levels are achieved and maintained.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain an improve existing quality processes to ensure compliant operation internally and with external vendors.
2. Work closely with all departments to facilitate actions and maintain compliance to the CAPA, change control, complaints system. This will involve closing Quality Investigations in response to customer complaints
3. You will perform and document full root cause investigations, in doing so resolving quality issues and enhancing continuous improvement.
4. As the Quality Assurance Associate you will review and approve manufacturing batch records as well as supporting supplier quality management processes. You may also play a role in the process of training on Quality Issues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science, pharmacy, biological science or related field is preferred.
2. Proven industry experience in clinical development and pharmaceutical distribution
3. Hands on international Quality Assurance experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry, with strong and current knowledge of GXP requirements.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.