J563238Wrexham County BoroughPharmaceutical PermanentCompetitiveFull Time06/11/2018Quality Assurance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
GMP/GDP Auditor (Quality Assurance) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a GMDP Quality Auditor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
QC Analyst Are you an experienced QC Analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity?We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join an expanding biotech compan... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Quality Assurance Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing and approving batch documentation and providing quality oversight.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied; however, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for batch record review and oversight.
2. As a Quality Assurance Officer, you will contribute thoughts and resolutions based on your previous knowledge of GMP, QRM and sterile handling.
3. Your duty will be to provide Quality input for overall non-conformances change control, OOS and CAPA in correlation with current Quality Compliance procedures.
4. You will be given responsibility to support improvements in sterile processing practices and identifying actions to drive improvement at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. You must have had some experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment within a Quality role (GMP knowledge).
2. As a Quality Assurance Officer should have a relevant science based degree (e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy) but this is not essential.
3. You should have substantial experience working within a pharmaceutical sterile manufacturing setting.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.