J3305CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Permanent£23,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time07/12/2016Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance – Auditing
Quality Assurance – GMP
Quality Assurance - ISO9001
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Qualified Person QP
We are currently looking for a permanent Qualified Person / QP to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, based in the Hertfordshire area. This exci... View Job
Senior QA Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northam... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the Norfolk area. As the Quality Assurance A... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring effective execution of the company quality systems to assure medicinal products are manufactured in accordance with GMP and key regulatory guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure compliance of production to GMP and company requirements, as well as implementing continuous improvement opportunities in QA and Production operations.
2. The Quality Assurance officer will provide routine support and advice on quality issues as well as seeking out ways to improve ways of working to maintain GMP compliance.
3. You will lead investigations, identify root causes and drive continuous improvement as well as implement CAPA's and assist in audit and compliance activities. This may include conducting risk assessments.
4. You will play an active role in Quality management reviews and in the batch release process, assisting the QP with reviewing relevant batch documentation, as well as inspecting and approving Primary and Secondary Packaging materials.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, e.g Chemistry/Biology/Pharmacy.
2. Proven industry experience in QA working within a Pharmaceutical Quality System.
3. A working knowledge of GMP, as outlined by Directive 2009/94/EC.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.