QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will... View Job
Senior QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northam... View Job
Senior Quality Systems Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Wiltshire area. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for maintaining GMP compliance across the manufacturing site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Reviewing key controls of cleanrooms, sterilization cycles and area controls.
2.You will be responsible for making sure staff are adhering to SOP's throughout business areas including packaging, cleanrooms and entry.
3. You will be responsible for completing internal area and system audits, whilst taking appropriate action to ensure full compliance with SOP's
4. Completing reviews and closures of batch records with associates. You will gain experience of validating equipment involved in the sterile manufacture of a pharmaceutical product.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science based discipline, (Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy).
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance setting, working within a QMS system.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the production of a sterile pharmaceutical product, and manufacture of products as set out in the Orange Guide.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.