Job Reference: J5631457
Updated On: 16/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Yorkshire area. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring full compliance with MHRA requirements and medical device regulations to ensure patient safety.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Act as the Responsible Person to be named on the MHRA Licence.
2. Ensure full compliance with MHRA requirements and medical device regulations.
3. Deliver relevant training and strategies to support continual improvement of the business unit.
4. Support the Quality Management team with the development, management and maintenance of all elements of the Quality Management System (QMS).
5. Advice and assist departments on Quality standards and regulatory requirements.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within QA/QC in the Pharmaceutical / Medical Device industry.
3. Auditing experience for QMS essential.
4. Fully conversant with Regulations ISO9001 / ISO13485 requirements.
Key Words: ISO 9001 | ISO 13485 | QA | QC | Quality Assurance | Quality control | Quality | Auditing | QMS | Pharmaceutical | Medical Devices | Regulations
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
HRS are seeking a Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for per...Science
View & Apply
Quality Systems Manager
Surrey | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join an exciting, early stage, Medical Device company based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Systems Manager you will be responsible for dev...Science
View & Apply