Job Reference: J5631510
Updated On: 03/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for two Quality Assurance Officers to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area, on a 6 month FTC basis. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring effective execution of the company quality systems to assure medicinal products are manufactured in accordance with GMP and key regulatory guidelines.
The closing date for applications is 31/05/2019.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure compliance of production to GMP and company requirements, as well as implementing continuous improvement opportunities in QA and Production operations.
2. The Quality Assurance officer will provide routine support and advice on quality issues as well as seeking out ways to improve ways of working to maintain GMP compliance.
3. You will lead investigations, identify root causes and drive continuous improvement as well as implement CAPA's and assist in audit and compliance activities. This may include conducting risk assessments.
4. You will play an active role in Quality management reviews and in the batch release process, assisting the QP with reviewing relevant batch documentation, as well as inspecting and approving Primary and Secondary Packaging materials.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, e.g Chemistry/Biology/Pharmacy.
2. Proven industry experience in QA working within a Pharmaceutical Quality System.
3. A working knowledge of GMP
Key Words: Quality Assurance / QA / GMP / Quality System / Manufacturing / Quality / Pharmaceutical / CAPA / Deviation / Documentation / QP / Risk / Production / Compliance / Continuous Improvement / Root Cause / Regulatory / Supplier / Complaint / Investigation / Audit / Inspection / Operations
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
HRS are seeking a Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for per...Science
View & Apply
Quality Compliance Manager
Essex, Essex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex region. As the Quality Compliance Manager you will be responsible for driving deve...Science
View & Apply