Job Reference: J5632805
Updated On: 30/01/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for supporting the production of bio-pharmaceutical products and maintaining compliance to GMP procedures.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assist in the maintenance of the Quality Management System, including deviations and CAPAs, to identify root causes and ensure continuous improvement.
2. Support the quality aspect of production by ensuring compliance to GMP, company and Health and Safety regulations, including correct filing and archiving of GMP documentation.
3. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will be responsible for managing the complaints procedures in a timely manner.
4. Support external audits, self- and regulatory- inspections, while coordinating with the QP.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related field (pharmaceutical, biology, immunology etc)
2. Proven industry experience in working within QA on a pharmaceutical manufacturing site
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within GMP quality assurance is essential
Senior Quality Assurance Officer | Senior QAO | Senior QA Officer | Quality Assurance | QA | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practise | QMS | Quality Management System | CAPA | Deviation | Audits | Pharmaceutical | Bio-pharmaceutical | ISO 9001
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Quality QP
| £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality QP to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Head of Quality QP you will be responsible for growing a Quality Function. Th...Science
View & Apply
QA (Quality Assurance) Associate
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply