Job Reference: J5633671
Updated On: 03/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will have oversight of the Quality Management System, taking ownership of CAPAs, Deviations and Auditing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will act as the point of contact from internal and external contacts/suppliers for general queries relating to Quality Assurance (QA). You will act as the point of contact by telephone and by attending meetings on client site.
2. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer with a solid background working within GMP standards, you will utilise your knowledge of GMP regulations and Quality processes to suggest and participate in continuous improvement activities.
3. You will participate, lead and schedule supplier audits, before negotiating and completing Quality agreements with both suppliers and customers.
4. You will provide Quality Assurance (QA) support to initiate, engage and escalate critical and major compliance issues through QMS processes, including CAPAs and deviations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a in a Science related industry or the equivalent experience.
2. Proven and significant experience within a GMP environment. GxP experience would be an advantage.
3. Previous experience managing a Quality Management System including Audits, CAPAs and Deviations.
Quality Assurance / Senior Quality Assurance Officer / QA / QMS / Audit / Supplier Management / GMP / GxP / Pharmaceuticals / Life Sciences / CAPA / Deviations
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Auditor
Leeds | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a remote based Senior Auditor to join a pharmaceutical company. As the Auditor you will be responsible for conducting external audits of Manufacturing sites, API sites, Pa...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Manager
Surrey | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a growing company based in the Surrey a...Science
View & Apply