J4043BerkshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time19/06/2017Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance - Validation
Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Senior QA ... View Job
International QA Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a International QA Auditor to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Scotland ar... View Job
Quality Assurance Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Somerset area.... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Quality Assurance Project Manager, you will be managing QA related projects autonomously and have oversight of the Quality Management System, taking ownership of CAPAs, Deviations and Auditing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Project Manager will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will act as a point of contact from internal and external contacts/suppliers for general queries relating to Quality Assurance (QA). You will act as the point of contact by telephone and by attending meetings on client site.
2. As the QA Project Manager with a solid background working within GMP standards, you will utilise your knowledge of GMP regulations and Quality processes to suggest and participate in continuous improvement activities.
3. You will participate, lead and schedule supplier audits, before negotiating and completing Quality agreements with both suppliers and customers.
4. You will provide Quality Assurance (QA) support to initiate, engage and escalate critical and major compliance issues through QMS processes, including CAPAs and deviations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a in a Science related industry or the equivalent experience.
2. Proven and significant experience within a GMP environment. GxP experience would be an advantage.
3. Previous experience managing a Quality Management System including Audits, CAPAs and Deviations.