Job Reference: J5634109
Updated On: 17/12/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Assurance QMS Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical business based close to Cardiff. As the Quality Assurance QMS Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance QMS Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Quality Assurance QMS Specialist you will be responsible for the effective administration, monitoring and completion of Quality System activities, supporting the Senior Quality Specialist.
2. You will have a strong problem solving ability and be able to assist team members in identifying and eliminating problems as well as occasionally be required to train other personnel in quality system procedures and approaches.
3. Track corrective and preventative actions from Internal and External audits. When possible, close corrective and preventative actions and assist and advice other departments to effectively close actions.
4. Conduct GxP training to site personnel and contribute to GxP training packages where necessary.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application as a Quality Assurance QMS Specialist, we are looking to identify the following background and experience:
1. Scientific degree with a minimum of 5 years’ demonstrable experience within Quality Assurance at a Pharmaceutical GMP business.
2. Knowledge of GMP, GCLP, GDP and GCP regulations and international requirements.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of auditing to GMP/9001, including supplier audits.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Management System, QMS, GMP, GXP, Pharmaceutical,
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Auditor
Leeds, * | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a remote based Senior Auditor to join a pharmaceutical company. As the Auditor you will be responsible for conducting external audits of Manufacturing sites, API sites, Pa...Science
View & Apply
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Specialist you will be responsible forScience
View & Apply