QA Specialist (Supplier Quality) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company ba... View Job
Senior QA Officer/Trainee RP Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Officer / Trainee RP to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
Quality Director Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) you will be responsible for ensuring compliance of GDP/GMP across the supply chain of Pharmaceutical Products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review, approve and write Third Party Provider Documentation, this will include batch records, specifications, Deviations, Change Controls and CAPA's. It will also involve writing and updating Technical/Supplier Agreements with Third Party Providers.
2. The Quality Assurance Specialist will lead internal Quality Projects and investigations resolving Quality Issues, including liaising with Third Parties when relevant. They will facilitate the supplier complaints process ensuring appropriate investigations/CAPA's are conducted and implemented.
3. You will be a point of contact for customer queries providing information and support to customers, in addition to ensuring QMS data is accurate and maintained to ensure GMP compliance, this may include producing Quality metrics to assess compliance across the department.
4. Conduct GMP/GDP audits and risk assessments, while also identifying and implementing areas of improvement and development in the Supplier Quality Assurance team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven experience working in a Pharmaceutical Quality Function.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP/GDP standards, and knowledge of QMS in a range of scenarios.
3. Experience and Qualification as a lead auditor would be desirable, as well as a background in Supplier Quality Assurance.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.