QA Project Specialist
We are currently looking for a QA Project Specialist (Commerical Quality) to join a Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the QA Proje... View Job
QA Manager -PT
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager - PT to join a leading company based in the Middlesex area. As the QA Manager - PT ... View Job
Quality Compliance Specialist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfo... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Quality Assurance Specialist you will be responsible for providing operational QA support in relation to Contract Manufacturing Organisation CMO Management, Technical Operations and Batch Release activities in a GMP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Preparation, review and approval of documentation related to CMO management. This includes completion of Quality Agreements, Batch Release and CMO Batch Documentation.
2. Responsibility for Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs and Quality Management Systems (QMS).
3. Work closely with Technical Operations teams and the Qualified Person to ensure the QA Services for CMO Management are provided effectively.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Biopharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Batch Release, Vendor Management and Quality Assurance.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.