Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
Quality Compliance Officer 12mo FTC Are you an experienced Quality Compliance Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Office... View Job
QA Team Lead We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South of Holland. As the QA Team Leader you will be responsible f... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East.
As the Quality Assurance Specialist you will be responsible for providing Quality oversight across sterile manufacturing and QA batch release activities. This will be for antigen release, raw material and final product batch release.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QA Specialist, you will be responsible for batch release activities including; release of production, filling and packaging areas for use. You will also release chemical, biological and sterile plastics raw materials.
2. Your role as the Quality Assurance Specialist will focus on batch release, but also have responsibility for batch documentation to ensure GMP Compliance to MHRA regulations for sterile processing.
3. As the Quality Assurance Specialist, you will provide quality input for non-conformances, product OOS, change control and CAPA.
4. You will utilise your scientific background and substantial Quality Assurance experience to produce the batch release certificates and protocols for the QP to sign at certification and release.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance with batch release activities.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with eQMS, Quality Compliance procedures, and GMP compliance.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.