Job Reference: J5634405
Updated On: 04/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewQuality Assurance Specialist
I’m currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical CDMO in Leicestershire. As the Quality Assurance Specialist you will be responsible for assessing and improving the Quality System and contributing to GMP Compliance and Quality operations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Specialist will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Monitor and review manufacturing, analytical, stores & distribution, and engineering operations to assess ongoing GMP compliance and quality of manufactured and released pharmaceutical products
2. Plan, perform and report on internal audits as well as assist in external supplier audits.
3. Champion and lead process improvement initiatives to identify and implement more compliant and efficient processes.
4. Provide specialist QA support to new product introduction, business projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this excellent opportunity within a fantastic business as the Quality Assurance Specialist we are looking to identify the following:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a scientific (Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacy) or technical (Engineering) discipline
2. Proven industry experience within a Pharmaceutical business
3. Experience within a Quality Assurance role with strong experience working with a Pharmaceutical Quality System.
Key Words: Quality Assurance Specialist, QA, Quality Assurance System, CDMO, CMO, Oral Dosage, GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North of England. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance thro...Science
View & Apply
Newport | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
I’m currently recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a leading drug development and manufacturing business within the operational team, based in the Newport area. As the Quality Specialist you wi...Science
View & Apply