Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
Validation Specialist An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the Validation Sp... View Job
Senior Quality Specialist We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Senior Qua... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Midlands. As the Quality Assurance Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading a QA Validation team in ensuring GMP compliance and continuous improvement.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Team Leader will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the Pharmaceutical Quality Systems (PQS), ensuring cGMP compliance in regards to QA and validation, whilst also ensuring your team comply with cGMP and regulatory standards.
2. As the Quality Assurance Team Leader, you will manage a number of validation projects and act as the SME for all validation matters.
3. You will assist in the Quality Risk Management of the site in regards to validation, data integrity and strategy of the department.
4. As the Quality Assurance Team Leader, you will assist the computerised systems validation and their maintenance, resolving any issues in support of other departments.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences, Engineering or IT degree
2. Proven industry experience in managing Pharmaceutical Quality Systems - PQS
3. Proven industry experience in validation, preferably on an oral solid-dose manufacturing site.
Key Words: Quality Assurance Team Leader / Validation / QA / GMP / cGMP / Compliance / Continuous Improvement / PQS / Pharmaceutical Quality System / QRM / Quality Risk Management / Data Integrity / Project / Strategy / CSV / Computer System Validation / Computerised System Validation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.