J5605WiltshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£55,000 to £72,000 per annumFull Time14/05/2018Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Documentation Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Documentation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the QA Docum... View Job
Head of Validation An exciting opportunity for a Head of Validation to join a leading company based in the Greater London area has become available. As the Head of Valid... View Job
CSV Specialist An exciting opportunity for a CSV Specialist to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the CSV Specialist you wil... View Job
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Training professional within the Pharmaceutical industry?
We have an excellent opportunity for a QA Training Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical ompany based in the South West of England. As the QA Training Specialist you will be responsible for designing, developing and facilitating training materials and training programmes in the Quality Assurance Systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Training Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QA Training Specialist you will work within the QA team to ensure that the QA Training Department are fully trained in all Quality Systems processes.
2. You will work on the Training Improvement Plan and assist with Development and Facilitation of in-house training materials by utilising Training Needs Analysis tools.
3. Your role as the QA Training Specialist will involve producing reports relating to monitoring activities in line with KPI requirements.
4. As the QA Training Specialist, you will undertake work in accordance with the company's Health and Safety policies and procedures and to work within any Quality Systems that are applicable to the site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Training Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Subject + Post-graduate degree and / or equivalent or significant experience related to training (e.g. PGCE).
2. Proven industry experience working in a Pharmaceutical Regulated environment to ensure GMP Compliance.
3. Developing and Facilitation Learning materials across a spectrum of media (including eLearning*). As well as a working knowledge and practical experience with Learning EQMS (*Master Control Training Module)
Key Words: QA Training / Pharmaceutical / GMP / GxP / Training / QMS / Systems / Quality Assurance / QA / Training Module / Science / Training Improvement Plan / Training Needs Analysis / KPI / Training Process / Training Materials
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.