Job Reference: J5631525
Updated On: 23/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Quality Compliance Manager
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex region. As the Quality Compliance Manager you will be responsible for driving development and continued compliance of the site wide GMP Quality System.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Quality Compliance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will implement, develop and manage a GMP compliant Quality System and processes. This will include CAPA processes, PQR', Complaints, Documentation and Risk Management.
2. You will work with the wider Quality function, delivering and executing internal Audit schedules. You will also be tasked with managing the CAPA processes, following audit findings to ensure site wide compliance.
3. As the Quality Compliance Manager, you will provide leadership and support to the team. This will include providing training and coaching sessions. These sessions will focus on varying topics, including Data Integrity, Auditing, Risk Management, Product Quality.
4. You will drive Continuous Improvement activities with the aim of improving and streamlining the Quality System.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Compliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working within a Quality Assurance function within a Pharmaceutical or Biologics site.
2. Experience working with international regulatory agencies is essential. This can include the MHRA, FDA, EMA.
3. Experience working with Sterile products would be advantageous, although not essential.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Manager | Quality | GMP | MHRA | FDA | Audit | QMS | Quality Systems | CAPA | Validation | Data | Risk | Pharmaceutical | Bio | Sterile | Manager Quality
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Manager ISO17025 & GMP
Manchester, Greater Manchester | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a growing life sciences and environmental company based in the Manchester area. This is an opportunity to join Analytical and Development Ser...Science
View & Apply
Senior Quality Manager
Hertfordshire | £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Manager to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Senior Quality Manager you will be res...Science
View & Apply