J5498BristolPharmaceutical Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time20/04/2018Microbiology Quality Assurance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Microbiology We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Cell and Gene therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Microbiologi... View Job
Head of Quality We are currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Head of Quality you will be re... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Quality Compliance Officer you will be responsible for managing the non-conformance and CAPA systems to support the manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products to GMP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Quality Compliance Officer, you will be working in a sterile environment, managing the non-conformance and CAPA systems.
2. You will actively participate in Quality investigations, change controls and risk assessments associated with the IPT to ensure Quality considerations are taken into account.
3. You will perform the review and approval of a number of key documents, including but not limited to: validation, SOPs, change controls, investigations, risk assessments, pre manufacturing checks, facility release.
4. Your role as the Quality Compliance Officer will involve the management of the product review process and also the management of QA environmental compliance and the provision of QA oversight of manufacturing and testing activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science related subject.
2. Proven industry experience working in a sterile environment and also operating quality systems in a GMP QA environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CAPA systems and also ISO, GLP, GCP and other GxPs.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.