QC Chemistry Manager are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As the QC Chemistry Manager y... View Job
Senior QA Officer/Trainee RP Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Officer / Trainee RP to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
Are you an experienced Quality Compliance Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
As the Quality Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for the assistance of day to day management of the quality management system and support the manufacturing and analytical projects by the review and approval of quality related documents within a GMP accredited facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist in the development and maintenance of the quality management system and actively participate in / promote quality compliance activities and GMP improvement initiatives. You will be responsible for the release of GMP intermediates and API for clinical trials.
2. You will also review manufacturing and analytical data associated with the release of GMP materials, which will include manufacturing records, analytical data result sheets, quality event reports and specifications.
3. Additionally, you will represent QA on manufacturing and analytical project teams as assigned, taking responsibility for quality aspects of projects and communicate any issues to the project team and line manager.
4. As the quality compliance officer, you will also participate in quality investigations, internal audits and external audits. You will ensure effective CAPA actions are implemented and when required, write, approve or authorise SOPs as required, whilst continuously reviewing SOPs to ensure their effectiveness and compliance with the principles of GMP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline. Degrees which entailed elements of chemistry / analytical testing is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a quality or manufacturing environment operating to GMP principles is essential, as well as experience reviewing manufacturing documentation and analytical documents such as COAs, validation protocols and reports.
3. The successful candidate should have experience performing quality audits, the ability to lead and participate in investigations into quality issues and have the knowledge of the GMP regulations relevant to API manufacture.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.