Job Reference: J5633224
Updated On: 17/04/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Kent. As the Quality Officer you will be responsible for providing Quality support to the production areas and ensuring compliance to GMP regulations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Quality Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS), including CAPAs, deviations, change controls and Product Quality Reviews (PQRs).
2. You will support the preparation and execution of regulatory inspections and customer audits to drive continuous quality improvements.
3. As the Quality Officer, you will provide support to the production areas, identifying and resolving all quality issues.
4. You will ensure all production areas are compliant to GMP regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific field (eg Pharmaceuticals, Biology, Chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in is a Quality Assurance GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience managing the QMS (handling CAPAs, deviations, PQRs etc)
Other jobs with similar skills
Northolt, London | £26,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operation...Science
View & Apply
Essex | £55,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Auditor to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the South East region. As the Lead Auditor you will be responsible for Customer and Regulatory Audit pro...Science
View & Apply