Job Reference: J5631467
Updated On: 09/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor
Role OverviewHRS are seeking a Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for performing internal and external audits, and ensuring all activities meet the requirements of GMP and GLP regulations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Write and review Technical and Quality Agreements to ensure responsibilities are defined such that robust partnerships exist with suppliers and service providers.
2. Review and respond to customer and third-party audit and self-assessment questionnaires.
3. Perform internal audits and provide feedback to the Quality Audit Manager. Identify gaps and facilitate improvements to systems and processes to ensure adherence to current GMP guidelines.
4. Perform supplier audits and provide feedback to the Quality Audit Manager on the compliance of suppliers and service providers.
5. To ensure that all activities meet the requirements of current GMP and GLP regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant science related degree or extensive relevant pharmaceutical experience within a GMP environment.
2. Experience in performing internal and external audits to GMP, GDP, and ISO9001 Standards, and a good understanding of EU GMP and US CFR regulations and guidelines.
3. Experience in planning and taking part in regulatory inspections.
Key Words: GMP | GLP | GDP | Audits | Auditing | Pharmaceutical | ISO9001 | Regulatory | CFR | Auditor | Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Compliance | Pharmacopoeial Standards |
Other jobs with similar skills
Dundee | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO? We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Dundee area. A...Science
View & Apply
Quality Compliance Manager
Essex, Essex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex region. As the Quality Compliance Manager you will be responsible for driving deve...Science
View & Apply
Quality Compliance Group Leader
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | Experience Dependant
Eve Hegarty at Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently working with global pharmaceutical company in their search for a Quality Compliance Group Leader, to be based at their facility in Country Armag...Science
View & Apply