Job Reference: J5631467
Updated On: 24/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor
Role OverviewHRS are seeking a Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for performing internal and external audits, and ensuring all activities meet the requirements of GMP and GLP regulations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Write and review Technical and Quality Agreements to ensure responsibilities are defined such that robust partnerships exist with suppliers and service providers.
2. Review and respond to customer and third-party audit and self-assessment questionnaires.
3. Perform internal audits and provide feedback to the Quality Audit Manager. Identify gaps and facilitate improvements to systems and processes to ensure adherence to current GMP guidelines.
4. Perform supplier audits and provide feedback to the Quality Audit Manager on the compliance of suppliers and service providers.
5. To ensure that all activities meet the requirements of current GMP and GLP regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant science related degree or extensive relevant pharmaceutical experience within a GMP environment.
2. Experience in performing internal and external audits to GMP, GDP, and ISO9001 Standards, and a good understanding of EU GMP and US CFR regulations and guidelines.
3. Experience in planning and taking part in regulatory inspections.
Key Words: GMP | GLP | GDP | Audits | Auditing | Pharmaceutical | ISO9001 | Regulatory | CFR | Auditor | Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Compliance | Pharmacopoeial Standards |
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Officer
West Yorkshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Yorkshire area. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for ensurin...Science
View & Apply
Quality Technical Assessor - NPI
Cambridgeshire | £43,000 - £46,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Technical Assessor - NPI to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Technical Assessor ...Science
View & Apply
Group Head of Quality Assurance
Manchester, Greater Manchester | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional looking to take your next step in a fast moving, flexible and dynamic CRO? We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a ...Science
View & Apply