Graduate Quality Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Advisor to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Adv... View Job
QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Senior Quality Systems Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring GXP compliance by liaising with key suppliers and performing internal regulatory inspections.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Compliance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take ownership of Annual Product Review execution, Risk Assessment Coordination, and efficiently respond to all customer complaints. This will involve active management of documentation in relation to the risk management system.
2. The Quality Compliance Specialist will perform internal audits and give key feedback to Senior Managers of GMP and GDP compliance of the manufacturing site and its associated systems. You will focus on mapping temperature excursions of product shipments.
3. You will communicate with both internal departments and suppliers to ensure GXP compliance across all business areas. This will involve reviewing key processes and suggest improvements to Quality Duties including the batch release process, CAPA implementation, OOS results and change controls.
4. As the Quality Compliance Specialist you will provide a key point of contact with regulatory agencies to review production issues and queries. You will lead meetings between departments to maintain cGMP compliance, and present key metrics measuring GXP compliance throughout the supply chain.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Compliance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical or laboratory based environment, with expert knowledge in GMP regulations covering Europe and the United States.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with maintaining GXP standards in a Virtual Environment would be desirable. Experience working in a sterile manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.