Job Reference: J5632367
Updated On: 23/10/2019
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Control (QC) Analyst for 6 months to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out the analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, in-process materials, finished products and stability batches in support of the commercial manufacturing facility.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst (6 months) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Employ various analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, IR, UV-VIS) to test multiple dosage forms (Steriles, Oral Solid Dose and Aseptically filled)
2. Ensure deadlines are met and all products, materials and components tested meet the agreed specifications, providing timely, appropriate documentation to Senior Analysts
3. Work with Senior QC Analysts to carry out investigations for abnormal findings (OOS or OOT) and escalate these where necessary to resolve underlying issues.
4. Ensure Health & Safety, COSHH and GMP are adhered to throughout the laboratory.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC, UV, IR and AKTA methods
Key Words: HPLC / GC / UV / IR / AKTA / Science / Scientist / Quality Control / QC / Lab / Laboratory / Temp / COSHH / GMP / Analytical / Pharmaceutical / Essex / UV-VIS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgshire | £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Stability Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As a Stability Analyst you will be responsible for stability testing of fini...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry
Hertfordhsire | £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Principal Scientist ...Science
View & Apply